- a sudden puncturing of a pneumatic tyre / tire
- a sudden release of oil and gas from a well
- a social function, especially one with large quantities of food
- (sports slang) A sporting contest that is decidely one-sided and whose outcome is no longer in doubt. Often occurs when one team is superior to the other.
- The game between the two teams was nothing but a blowout.
7 letters in word "blowout": B L O O T U W.
No anagrams for blowout found in this word list.
Words found within blowout:
blot blow bo bolo bolt boo bool boot bot boult bout bow bowl but lbw lo lob lobo loo loot lot loto lout low lowt ob obo obol oo oot ou out ow owl owt to tolu too tool tow tub two ut wo woo woobut wool woot wot